Interpretation and Definitions
Words whose initial letter is uppercase have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or plural.
- Account means a unique account created to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- The Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “We” or “Ours” in this Agreement) refers to the beautyandhealth.gr Gavalohori Apokoronou, Crete, Greece.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device from a website and contain the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- The country refers to: Greece
- “Device” means any device that may access the Service, such as a computer, mobile phone or digital tablet.
- Personal data is any information related to an identified or identifiable individual.
- The service is listed on the website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data that is collected automatically, whether generated by the use of the Service or by the Service’s infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- The website refers to beauty and wellness products, accessible from the beautyandhealth.gr
- You mean the person who has access to or uses the Service or the company or other legal entity on whose behalf that person has access to or uses the Service, as the case may be.
Collection and use of your personal data
Types of data collected
When using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- E-mail address
- First name and surname
- Telephone number
- Address, State, Province, Zip Code, City
- Usage Data
Usage data is automatically collected when you use the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time you spent on those pages, the unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service from or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you are using, the unique identifier of your mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service through or through a mobile device.
Tracking technologies and cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use locally stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for browser cookies. For more information on how to delete Flash Cookies, read “Where can I change the settings for disabling or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Some sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also known as pure gif, pixel tags, and a pixel gif) that allow the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email for other relevant website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a particular module and verifying the integrity of the system and server).
Cookies can be “Permanent” or “Period” Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you are offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your browser. You can learn more about cookies here: Cookies by TermsFeed Generator.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes listed below:
- Necessary /Necessary CookiesType: Session Cookies Managed by Us Purpose: These Cookies are necessary to provide you with services available through the Website and to allow you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided and we only use these cookies to provide you with these services.
- Functionality Cookies Type: Persistent CookiesManipulated by: UsObjective: These cookies allow us to remember the choices you make when you use the Site, such as remembering your login details or language preferences. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid being forced to re-enter your preferences every time you use the Website.
Use of your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring your use of our Service.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide may give you access to various features of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or any other contract with us through the Service.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, phone call, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile app’s push notifications about updates or informational communications related to contract features, products or services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer, similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have chosen not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To track and manage your requests to us.
- For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or merge, divest, restructure, reorganize, dissolve, or otherwise sell or transfer some or all of our assets, whether as an ongoing business or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar process, in which the Personal Data we hold about users of our Service is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as analyzing data, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns, and evaluating and improving your Service, products, services, marketing and experience.
We may share your personal information in the following cases:
- With service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze your use of our Service to contact you.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with or during negotiations for any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you specific products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in public places with other users, that information can be viewed by all users and distributed publicly outside.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, unless such data is used to enhance the security or improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain such data for longer periods of time.
Transfer of your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s offices of operation and at any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and retained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other state jurisdiction, where data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required by law or in response to authoritative requests from public authorities (e.g. a court or government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your Personal Data in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protection and defense of the company’s rights or property
- Prevent or investigate possible illegalities in relation to the Service
- Protection of the personal safety of the Users of the Service or the public
- Protection against legal liability
Security of your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service is not addressed to anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires the consent of a parent, we may require your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information.
Links to other websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
By email: [email protected]